In the context of CG work of the animated Tv series “Ghee Happy” (20*11) created by Sanjay Patel for Netflix, SUPERPROD is looking for a Sets & Props Modeling-Surfacing Lead
Titled “Ghee Happy“, the show will follow the Hindu deities as youngsters discovering their powers in day care.
- At least 3 years of experience in modeling in 3D animation projects
- Great interest in surfacing/shading/rendering.
- Mastery of Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and good knowledge of tools to unfold UV, Shotgun.
- Good knowledge of VRay
- Strong skills in topology (mesh)
- Strong creative/artistic skills and precise understanding of the techniques required for design interpretation and matching material shaders.
- Knowledge of Rigging constraints
- Interest in R&D
- Appeal for cartoon, and interpretation of a 2D style towards 3D.
- Good relational skills: proactive, communicative, collaborative, educational
- Rigorous, meticulous, capacity to solve problems, and attention to detail.
- Graphic style inspired from the books of the author-director, a reinterpretation in full 3D CG with shading for a toy aspect.
- Character modeling is not needed, the work of the characters will be in the same methodology as props or environment.
- Knowledge in human anatomy not needed.